Cycle your way to a world without T1D
Three days of fun with one day of cycling.
16 - 18 February 2024
- Ramya S just donated $200
- Tom McClure just donated $105.50
- Richard Herring just donated $52.75
- Church, Lorien just donated $52.75
- IK just donated $500
- Matt Buckley just donated $1,020
- Mark Carew just donated $105.50
- Wallis family just donated $52.75
- Amy Twist just donated $105.50
- Pauline Harding just donated $1,520
- Jacqueline just donated $105
- Roy Ballantyne just donated $52.50
- James Laudrum just donated $52.75
- Iain Tucker just donated $105.50
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Westpac just donated $105
- Westpac just donated $965.11
- Anonymous just donated $5.28
- Paul Volkmann just donated $254
- Greg Humphries just donated $105.50
Turn your energy into life-changing impact!
Over the past 15 years, the JDRF One Ride has seen 300+ cyclists tackle riding challenges in the beautiful Barossa Valley, raising over $14M for type 1 diabetes (T1D) research.
During the pandemic, One Ride evolved into a virtual event, and we were honoured to receive an incredible response and remain connected to our cycling supporters.
We're now excited to announce that in 2024 we'll be taking the ‘long road back to the Barossa’ and holding the 16th One Ride event on 16-18 February!
Three days of fun, with one day (17 Feb) of cycling.
We know that a future without T1D is possible; JDRF is fully committed to this vision and will do everything to help our dedicated researchers achieve it. Raising money to fund life-changing research is what JDRF's One Ride is all about.
How to get involved
Register to take part as an individual or create a team with family, friends and co-workers.
Decide which KM target and package option suits you best
Share your fundraising page far and wide to get support for your challenge
Get on your bike and start training!
How it works
Whether you are just beginning your love of cycling or are an experienced rider, this event allows you to choose a challenge that suits you:
|Package||Fundraising Target||Flights||Airport Transfers||Hotel||Food & Beverage||Supported
|Sat Dinner||Jersey||Event Shirt|