Cycle your way to a world without T1D
Three days of fun with one day of cycling.
16 - 18 February 2024
- Kelly Akers just donated $105.50
- Zenith Security Services just donated $105.50
- Dean Bretherton just donated $5.50
- Alex Roseus just donated $26.38
- Kirsten Fisher just donated $105.50
- ASC Training & Development just donated $764.55
- M and D just donated $104
- Mark Simpson just donated $26.38
- Samantha Popp just donated $52.75
- Rainy, Minjun, Ma just donated $26.38
- Anonymous just donated $101
- Henry Romero just donated $26
- Sof Andrikopoulos just donated $105.50
- Craig Popplewell just donated $52.75
- Julz Lo just donated $105.50
- Dean Bretherton just donated $263.75
- Sharon & Pete Oborn just donated $104
- Anonymous just donated $63.30
- Roger Ross just donated $211
- Rick Green just donated $56
Turn your energy into life-changing impact!
Over the past 15 years, the JDRF One Ride has seen 300+ cyclists tackle riding challenges in the beautiful Barossa Valley, raising over $14M for type 1 diabetes (T1D) research.
During the pandemic, One Ride evolved into a virtual event, and we were honoured to receive an incredible response and remain connected to our cycling supporters.
We're now excited to announce that in 2024 we'll be taking the ‘long road back to the Barossa’ and holding the 16th One Ride event on 16-18 February!
Three days of fun, with one day (17 Feb) of cycling.
We know that a future without T1D is possible; JDRF is fully committed to this vision and will do everything to help our dedicated researchers achieve it. Raising money to fund life-changing research is what JDRF's One Ride is all about.
How to get involved
Register to take part as an individual or create a team with family, friends and co-workers.
Decide which KM target and package option suits you best
Share your fundraising page far and wide to get support for your challenge
Get on your bike and start training!
How it works
Whether you are just beginning your love of cycling or are an experienced rider, this event allows you to choose a challenge that suits you:
|Package||Fundraising Target||Flights||Airport Transfers||Hotel||Food & Beverage||Supported
|Sat Dinner||Jersey||Event Shirt|